First Walk - The Finds
- A Slurpee cup - clear plastic with the distinctive domed lid - in its "natural" habitat. I could only get so close - didn't want to disturb it.
- Its nearby companion - a soiled hand towel.
- The Slurpee cup.
- Unidentified document - thick and brittle.
- Soiled hand towel - what are the brown stains? Yuck.
- Broken beer bottle. The kidz love to smash beer bottles around these picnic tables.
- Unidentified candy wrapper.
- Bits of napkins and a snack container found near the school.
- Two papers - maybe somebodys homework?
Here's an assortment.
- The top off a bait container - fishermen garbage.
- A small Slurpee cup - paper.
- An unidentified candy wrapper.
- Cardboard and plastic bags.
- A large cardboard box - fishermen garbage.
- This was nasty. An Ace gauze bandage - used - in several pieces. I picked it up using an empty bag as a glove - it went straight into the bag, and the trash.
- Bottled water.
- Unidentified beverage cup.
- Fishermen garbage - a couple tackle bags / labels. Matches, and a few cig butts.
- Receipt from a nearby Safeway grocery.
- A Subway napkin.
- A California icon - Provolone cheese zip-loc bag. Haute cuisine.
- Miscellaneous generic napkins.